Involvement Network member
Join our Involvement Network
Our network is a group of people who have arthritis or who care for someone with arthritis and who want to use their experience to contribute to a future free of arthritis.
It’s really easy to join Versus Arthritis’ Involvement Network. As a member, you will be invited to take part in a range of involvement activities and the great thing is that you choose how much or how little you want to be involved. There is no minimum time commitment.
Once you have signed up to our Involvement Network, you’ll receive our regular ‘Opportunities News’ letting you know about the variety of ways you can get involved. For example,
- Online surveys
- Focus groups / interviews
- Ongoing projects
- Diversity and Inclusion Action Group
You do not need previous experience of involvement to join our network. we welcome and encourage diversity of knowledge, thought, experience and expertise, celebrating what makes us unique.
What you can expect as a member
We truly care about people with arthritis, they are at the heart of everything that we do. We work hard to understand everyone's experiences, challenges and needs to ensure the best support, advice, information and action to help people live well with arthritis.
- We will ensure you are able to engage fully in the group and will make appropriate adjustments for you. We will ensure all communications are in the format you require – just let us know.
- You will be sent our regular ‘Opportunities News’ which lists all the latest opportunities to get involved.
- You will receive regular updates on the impact of the Involvement Network.
- You can choose to be involved as much or as little as you like. Some opportunities will need more of a time commitment from you than others. You choose.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds and experience. Everyone is welcome in Versus Arthritis' Involvement Network.
If you have any questions or comments for us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org