Our peer support meetings are free and open to anyone with arthritis, MSK or related conditions e.g. fibromyalgia, lupus and gout. They provide an opportunity to share lived experiences of having a long-term condition and self-management tips, as well as participating in activities and talks on health and other subjects.
We’ve had such fun through 2022 with health & wellbeing talks & demonstrations, and fun movement activities. Here’s what we’re planning for the second half of 2023.
- 19 July: Physical Activity Session – Join us for a gentle movement session – maybe a walk around Llanidloes if weather is nice, or more fun games inside if not!
- 16 August: Seated Yoga Session – Join us for this gentle movement session of seated Yoga with Rosie Slay a local Yoga instructor.
- 20 September: Tai Chi Session – Join us for Shibashi, a gentle movement set of Tai Chi based
moves suitable for all abilities (can be completed standing or seated).
- 18 October: Skittles Night - Join us for a ‘competitive fun night’ of playing skittles.
- 15 November: Hand Therapy Session – Join us and guest speaker Alison Brown, PTHB Occupational Therapist, for a practical look on hand exercises for stretching and strengthening muscles to support joints and general tips on taking care of your hands.
- 13 December: Craft Session with Maggie – Get into the Christmas spirit with a festive decorations and crafty session.
If you would like to know more, please contact: email@example.com or call 0800 756 3970