Free, open to all – please come along and join us for fun activities and peer support.
We’ve had such fun through 2022 with health & wellbeing talks & demonstrations, and fun movement activities. Here’s what we’re planning for the second half of 2023.
- 11 July: Older People’s Forum Talk & Discussion – Andrew Davies, Health & Wellbeing Participation Officer and a representative from the Older People’s Forum and local councillors.
- 25 July: Reiki - Join us to learn about the healing art of the traditional Usui method of Reiki, with Lin Ashton a Level 3 Reiki Master.
- 8 August: No Versus Arthritis SESSION – Holidays!
- 22 August: No Versus Arthritis SESSION – Privately arranged trip, for date and details see Sandi.
- 5 September: Gentle Movement Session – Let’s Move with Leon (Let’s Move Series).
- 19 September: Monty Music Session – Join us and a local musician to sing (and dance) the afternoon away!
- 3 October: Shibashi Tai Chi – Join us for a gentle movement session in Shibashi Tai Chi (can be completed standing or seated)
- 17 October: Gentle Movement Session – Join us for some fun doing Line Dancing (yeehaw!)
- 31 October: Hand Therapy – Join us and guest speaker Alison Brown, PTHB Occupational Therapist, for a practical look on hand exercises for stretching and strengthening muscles to support joints and general tips on taking care of your hands.
- 14 November: Gentle Movement Session – Let’s Move with Leon (Let’s Move Series).
- 28 November: Gentle Movement Session – Somatic Yoga with Maria Zervas.
- December Xmas Meal – please contact us for date and details.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 756 3970.