Join our Community Involvement Network
Our network is a group of organisations who want to work with us to achieve a future free of arthritis.
As a member, you will have access to our support services to share with your communities, such as the Helpline, Online Community and Physical Activity resources.
We hold quarterly Community Keeping Connected sessions online which are open to your staff, volunteers and people who access your organisation.
We send a monthly newsletter to members of our Involvement Network and as a member of our Community Involvement Network you can share your opportunities and services in our newsletter.
The Network is a group of people who have arthritis or who care for someone with arthritis, who use their lived experience to engage with our charity.
We know that 10.5 million people are living with arthritis, and with your help, we can reach those who need our support.
About your organisation
You will be an organisation that works with people from these backgrounds:
- Long-term health conditions
- Culturally diverse communities
- Disability-led organisations
- Lower socio-economic groups.
We consider these to be underserved communities within our charity and want to reach a more diverse group of people to achieve our mission of a future free from arthritis.
What you can expect as a member
We truly care about people with arthritis, they are at the heart of everything that we do. We work hard to understand everyone's experiences, challenges and needs to ensure the best support, advice, information and action to help people live well with arthritis.
- You and your supporters will have access to our Involvement Network, and resources such as the Helpline, Online Community and Physical Activity exercises.
- You will be invited to quarterly Community Keeping Connected online sessions for organisations and supporters. Appropriate adjustments will be made if needed.
- You will be sent our regular newsletter which lists all opportunities to get involved.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds and experience. Everyone is welcome in Versus Arthritis' Community Involvement Network.
If you have any questions or comments for us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org